Application of Block Chain Technology - AB-026
Preferred Disciplines: Computer science. MSc or higher.
Project length: 8 months
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Location: Calgary, AB
No. of Positions: 1
Preferences: Language: English
Company: Codeli Technology, Inc.
Codeli Technology Inc - innovators committed to providing dependable technology solutions for energy trading and risk management demands. We developed and provide on-going support of ASC-recognized Net Energy Exchange’s leading trading platform, which connects motivated crude oil buyers and sellers across North America in a reliable on-line forum. Our diverse technology team develops most of our software in-house, driving further business growth in a dynamic environment.
Codeli is interested in researching potenial implementation of block chain technology into our business model. Amongst other technology tools, we offer a trading platform with a matching engine that recognized as a crude oil dirivatives exchange and used for physical bilateral crude transactions. We are currently working on integrating credit facilitation into our systems, so this project is intended to further explore the application block chain technology as well.
Background and required skills
- Research on block chain technology to determine if/how applicable it is for our business
- If viable and beneficial, develop this technology into our business model
- Similar to the above, research the applicability of block chain technology, then plan for development
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Expertise in block chain technology
- Strong Computer Science or Software Engineer knowledge
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please
- Check your eligibility and find more information about open projects.
- Complete this webform. You will be asked to upload your CV. Remember to indicate the title of the project(s) you are interested in and obtain your professor’s approval to proceed!
Interested students need to get the approval from their supervisor and send their CV along with a link to their supervisor’s university webpage by applying through the webform or directly to Oba Harding at, oharding(a)mitacs.ca.