AI Algorithm Engineer- INT-003
Preferred Disciplines: Computer Science or software engineering related
Project length: 4-6 months (1 unit)
Desired start date: ASAP/before 2018/9/30
Location: Hangzhou - China
No. of Positions: 3
Preferences: Chinese and English all can be used as working language is preferred
Company: Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, serving more than 1/3 of the world's population. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Company is already collaborating with UBC\SFU\UoT\UoW\UoA\McGill, etc.
Focus on basic algorithms and platforms such as machine learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning, while exploring other leading machine learning technologies, such as transfer learning, small sample learning, active learning, meta learning and so on. Based on the enabling of AI and machine learning technology, we will provide the industry's leading machine learning platform. If you are interested, welcome to join us. Here, your duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the research and development of statistical machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other models, including, but not limited to, algorithms or models based on CNN, RNN, DNN and DQN
- Do the basic algorithm or operator optimization of the above model, such as model compression, convolution algorithm acceleration, and so on, to achieve extreme performance
- Responsible for large-scale distributed convex optimization and non convex optimization algorithm, high-performance communication technology research and development, fully tap the advantages of software and hardware, and achieve industry-leading AI framework and platform
Background and required skills
- As above
- To be determined
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Master the basic knowledge of computer vision, deep learning, classic machine learning and so on, with practical experience is preferred
- Have certain scientific research ability, can quickly understand paper, have the algorithm innovation ability person first
- Need good practical ability, skilled in C/C++, Python and other languages. Master more than one deep learning framework and master the use of Opencv and other basic libraries
- Have the logic analysis ability to abstract the mathematical model of the real problem, and can solve the mathematical problem
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please